[TriLUG] New Thinkpad T23!

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Jan 1 11:43:01 EST 2003

if your thinkpad has onboard ethernet, probably the easiest thing to do is to
image the entire hard drive with G4U (get it from freshmeat), that way you
always restore it if necessary.  it's an all-or-nothing affair, but it's
completely safe and if you totally screw things up it allows you to restore
the disk to it's previous state with ease.  i use it all the time for stuff
like this.

jason