[TriLUG] Linux based HTML editor/generator needed

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Fri Jan 3 13:18:29 EST 2003

On Friday 03 January 2003 01:00 pm, Greg Brown wrote:
> Hey all.  I need to create a professional, or at least semi-pro, looking
> webpage.  This requirements soundly defeats my modest HTML skills so I'm
> looking for a HTML editor/generator that runs under Linux.  So far IBM's
> websphere looks pretty good, but it's not GPL'ed code (which is a minor
> drawback, but not a show-stopper).  Does anyone have experience creating
> professional webpages with a Linux based package?  If so, what did you use
> and what were the drawbacks and benefits, if any?

Try QuantaPlus. Probably already included in your distro.
http://quanta.sourceforge.net

I do my web/html/php editing with Quanta + Gimp. Check out my website for a
feel.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake Linux 9.0 - Kernel  2.4.19smp  Linux Machine # 38068