[TriLUG] Linux based HTML editor/generator needed

JoJo Almario jalmario at intrah.org
Fri Jan 3 13:50:02 EST 2003

I agree with LB.

Ive experimented/used Quanta and Gimp for creating/managing/destroying/
web applications and sites thathave been handed down to me.  I like
Quanta's highlight mode for html, perl, c etc.  and gimp is just as easy
very comprable to Photoshop as fas as ease of use for me.

Lisa, thats 2 for 2 as far as useful links you 've posted.

JA

--

JoJo Almario
Network Administrator