[TriLUG] Linux based HTML editor/generator needed

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Fri Jan 3 14:22:28 EST 2003

On Friday 03 January 2003 01:00 pm, Greg Brown wrote:
> Hey all.  I need to create a professional, or at least semi-pro, looking
> webpage.

BTW, you can use my website as a template. Just cite the source in the
credits.  Get one page (in English) and view it with Quanta. I think it has
comemnts and it's pretty useful and no frames :)

My webpage is open to be used. In fact, it's been used to present a thesis for
a masters in computer science (equivalent in Spain) by a friend from EcolNet.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake Linux 9.0 - Kernel  2.4.19smp  Linux Machine # 38068