[TriLUG] donations to trilug

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Sun Jan 5 21:40:30 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 21:01, Greg Brown wrote:
> don't get too excited by the subject just yet! :)
>
> My question is this: is trilug an incorporated non-profit which I can
> donate equipment to (and write that off my taxes)?

Yep, we are incorporated in North Carolina as an Educational Non-Profit
Organization; our federal tax ID is # 56-2154060 .  Our Articles of
Incorporation are on the web site at http://www.trilug.org/articles.php
if you're interested in the details.

Please feel free to contact the steering committee at
steering at trilug.org with the details of any equipment you're interested
in donating.

Thanks, we certainly appreciate all donations of any type. :-)

Jeremy Portzer
TriLUG Treasurer