[TriLUG] Mac OSX and XDarwin

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 6 23:32:03 EST 2003

I have been using OroborOSX v0.8b2 and for the most part it works fine.
I tried KDE3 and it works, but I really don't want another window
manager. I just want to run some X apps so OroborOSX is the way to go.

I did have trouble running EMC Control Center remotely, so I need to
look for a newer version or see if it is an issue with XDarwin.

John