[TriLUG] linuux mouse kvm problems

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Wed Jan 8 09:36:18 EST 2003

I have had problems with the Belkin KVM switch and Microsoft wheel
mouse. When I switch back and forth, if I don't touch the mouse until
it's had time to switch and I hold my mouth just right, the mouse won't
freak out. Unfortunately it's happened one too many times so I have mice
hooked up to both computers now.

Still have to synch my monitor when I switch back and forth which is
aggravating to say the least. Seriously considering moving everything to
one Linux machine, but I still have some programs that I have to use
that are Winblows only. Reminds me that I need to look into that Win for
Lin software ...

Don't know that this is much help :(
Lisa B.