[TriLUG] linuux mouse kvm problems

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Wed Jan 8 11:21:08 EST 2003

I've been pretty happy with my IOGear 4 port KVM.  The only problem with
it: you use two taps of the control key to switch displays.  If you're
playing Quake, that's usually the Jump button, and you can accidentally
switch right as you're about to get Fragged.  Other than that, no
problems with corded mice or displays.  Cordless mice is a different story.

Joseph