[TriLUG] linuux mouse kvm problems

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 8 11:32:46 EST 2003

I have the 2 port IOGear KVM, but I got the one with USB support. I use
a USB mouse run through the switch. I've never had any mouse problems
with it. I use it on a Win2k machine(the wife's) and my RH8 machine.
The hitting control twice to switch is very annoying when playing twitch
games. I've just changed the games' controls so the <ctrl> doesn't do
anything. I just have to remember that and not hit control.

Ken