[TriLUG] Extra Keyboard buttons

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Wed Jan 8 13:32:23 EST 2003

If by setup, you mean, "How do I get all these nifty buttons to work?"
then I recommend LinEAK to do this.  I'm using it with the Microsoft
Natural MM Keyboard, and that one isn't even directly supported.  (Has
directoins on how to add support.)  Yours is listed as been supported.

http://lineak.sourceforge.net/

CJK

--
==
Chris Knowles
chrisk at trilug.org
==
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
(Hogfather)