[TriLUG] linuux mouse kvm problems

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 8 16:39:05 EST 2003

I've been riding around with a 8 port KVM in my truck that I
appropriated when my last employer went poof. This weekend's project is
to get it installed. I recently bought a B&W G3 Mac and I want to get it
set up with the other machines. Since they announced the OSX Xserver, I
really want to get going. I bought a 2 PS/2 to 1 USB adapter to get the
keyboard and mouse from the KVM into the Mac. We'll see how that goes.

Ken