[TriLUG] SPAM filters

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Thu Jan 9 10:21:48 EST 2003

And I would be that member.

I'm using Postfix/SpamAssassin as our MX, marking it as spam, and then
delivering to our Exchange server.  The howtos in that previous thread
are _really_ helpful, but it isn't all that hard to do.

Of course, there's the problem that every e-mail the marketing guys get
is marked as a spam.  :)

CJK

--
==
Chris Knowles
chrisk at trilug.org
==
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
(Hogfather)