[TriLUG] bitkeeper

Nathan Conrad conrad at bungled.net
Thu Jan 9 13:16:47 EST 2003

`bk' clone creates a copy of the remote repository on your machine with
rsync. Next you need to check out the files from the local repository
using `bk -r get'. Running this command again will cause all of the
files to be checked out again, which should not change anything
assuming the local repository has not changed. At some point, you
should run the command `bk pull' in order to resync the remote and
local repositories. I have found that anouther `bk -r get' is not
needed after a pull, but I'm not sure why not....

-Nathan