[TriLUG] red hat sendmail rpms with tls support?

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Thu Jan 9 13:26:59 EST 2003

latest news flash on this..  thinking aloud (?) while i mouse my way
through this..

looking in the sendmail source rpm spec file.  'errata' is defined
according to the rh release: 62==6.2, 73==7.3, 100==8.0, et cetera.
the comments in the spec file indicate 'to build for a version, change
the errata value appropriately.'

so it *seems* to be as simple as setting errata to 72 for my 7.2 build.
except that doesn't include tls support.  if i frob the 7.2 patch
file to include tls, that would be the ticket -- except i expect it
will explode..  no thirty on this.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"