[TriLUG] red hat sendmail rpms with tls support?

Lisa Lorenzin lorenzin at 1000plus.com
Thu Jan 9 15:53:50 EST 2003

> thanks, everyone, for your help and patience through my bad temper.
> red hat gains back some karma points for it not being as bad as
> i initially thought.

thanks for sharing the process with us!  i go through the same frustration
with rpm dependencies occasionally, so it's reassuring to know i'm not the
only one.  (altho i wouldn't wish it on anyone else, either.)

it's also nice to know what worked for you.  hopefully it'll save the rest
of us from jumping through the same hoops next time we have to do
something similar.

							lisa

--
lisa lorenzin  |  lorenzin at 1000plus.com  |  http://www.1000plus.com/lisa/
of what avail is an open eye if the heart is blind? - solomon ibn gavirol