[TriLUG] Two Questions

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 12 00:38:15 EST 2003

1) What system is the problem on and how do I gain admin access?

2) Check out your current Internet provider first.  Since you already
pay them for Internet access they may cut you a deal on registering a
Domain with them (and of course providing DNS).

If you are going for cheap, then check out some place like hn.org - if
they have any space available.  Other than that the best I've found
(that is reliable) costs about $25 for 2 years.

Here is a list of registered registrars (so you can shop around!):
http://www.internic.com/alpha.html

Good Luck - Jon Carnes