[TriLUG] Off topic Alpha question

P. L. Charles Fischer fischer at pop3.zedec.com
Sun Jan 12 22:38:34 EST 2003

I am looking for MME (Multimedia Services) version 3.0 for Tru64 UNIX.  I
think this would have come with the Tru64 version 5.0 disks.  I have
versions 2.4 and 3.1, but 2.4 crashes my system and 3.1 has dropped support
for my video frame grabber (TurboChannel Sound and Motion J300).  I know
that 3.0 supports the frame grabber, but it may not work on Tru64 5.1.  If
you have a Tru64 UNIX version 5.0 Associated Products Volume 1 CD that I can
barrow please let me know.

Thanks
Charles Fischer

PS, I know this is not Linux, but I am desperate.
P. L. Charles Fischer                                      fischer at zedec.com
					VOX: 919.465.2306	800.894.0058
ZEDEC Technologies                                         FAX: 919.465.2309