[TriLUG] I'm assuming there are Linux Macro programs available for use in Gnome and KDE programs, but...

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 13 01:14:58 EST 2003

I'm assuming that there are some macro programs which would allow you to
write macros or scripts which would work with LINUX KDE or Gnome graphical
files, aren't there??

But can anyone recommend one or two of them which have proven to be esp.
well written??? I esp. like those which can record mouse movements and
create a macro program to repeat that movement and also left and right and
center mouse clicks. As you know powerful Macro software can create records
which are easily edited to repeat a particular mouse operation over and over
again. Yes, I could search for them, but then I would be downloading a lot
of useless programs which waste a lot of time and could cause serious
problems with my Linux system. If anyone has had experience with Linux macro
applications that would work on KDE or Gnome applications, I'd love to hear
about it.--Al Johnson.