[TriLUG] mutt on moya

William Schulz sws at trilug.org
Mon Jan 13 09:11:07 EST 2003

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 06:57:04PM -0500, H Brett Bolen wrote:
> My .muttrc file contains the following:
>
>    set spoolfile=imap://trilug.org/INBOX
>    set folder=imap://trilug.org/INBOX
>    set imap_user=brettb
>

> When I `mutt`, i have to accept a certificate from 'SomeOrganization'.  Is
> this
> correct?

Yes.  They used the default settings when creating the self-signed certificate.

> Is there a way around this?

Yes, use the certificate_file setting in your .muttrc [1 and esp 2].  This will save the certificate in the file specified and remove the requirement that you re-accept it at every invocation.

[1] http://members.trilug.org/services_faq/TriLUG-mail-faq-3.html#ss3.4

[2] http://www.trilug.org/~sws/mutt/