[TriLUG] Sprint/Earthlink DSL with router.

Mike Norwood norwoodm at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 13 17:00:57 EST 2003

Does anyone have DSL with Sprint/Earthlink using their 645M modem, and
have it working properly with an external router?  I have tried 2
different routers, I am currently trying a Netgear 614 and simply can not
get the router to configure and test properly with the DSL modem.  I
realize this should be a very simple thing and have actually helped other
people set up routers to both DSL and cable modems, but I can not do it in
my own home!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike Norwood
Hillsborough, NC