[TriLUG] procmail, sendmail, spamassassin, and .forward

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Tue Jan 14 12:22:10 EST 2003

okey, this has been driving me buggy for a while, and i haven't
been able to locate the info.

i'm running incoming mail through spamassassin's spamc with

  :0fw
  | spamc -u $LOGNAME

my .forward includes something like

  | "/some/script"

what's happening is that mail reaching my inbox has the s-a
frobbing done to it, but the /some/script is getting it before
s-a has had a chance to do anything with it.

what do i need to do in procmailrc in order to force everything
*through* s-a on its way to the next step?  so that piped scripts
in .forwards and mailboxes both get s-a massaged messages?

thanks!  i don't have much hair left to pull..
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"