[TriLUG] RHCE study group

Chris cpr at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 14 13:45:35 EST 2003

I am interested!

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-admin at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-admin at trilug.org]On Behalf
Of Jim Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 1:00 PM
To: rhce at trilug.org; trilug at trilug.org
Subject: [TriLUG] RHCE study group

Hello Trilug and RHCE list,

Last year about 8 of us got together as a study group
for the RHCE. We met every 2 weeks over the course of
about 16 weeks, following a syllabus that's still
available in our list archives. I found the group to
be very productive.

When we last parted, many folks in the group expressed
an interest in starting up a second round of sessions.
I've also had several folks recently express an
interest in joining the group. Just to reiterate what
we decided last year: the group is focused on folks
who are serious about coughing up the $800.00 clams
for the RHCE exam.

So, I'm sending this mail to both the Trilug and RHCE
lists to get an interest level in starting up a second
round of sessions. If you're interested, PLEASE SIGN
UP ON THE TRILUG RHCE MAILING LIST and let's begin
discussion on the next set of meetings. I'm sending
this mail to both lists, but my intent is NOT to
clutter up the main mailing list with a bunch of "sign
me up too!" emails. Let's keep the main discussion on
the RHCE list.

Thanks,

Jim Thompson