[TriLUG] Accessing Outlook from Linux at work

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 14 14:42:52 EST 2003

When I did this at a former employer I used Evolution via IMAP for the
email client and used the web-based connection in order to do the
calendaring.  If your company is running the web-gateway for Exchange,
then you can use that for basically everything (but spell checking).

If they are not using the web-gateway then shame on them!

Jon