[TriLUG] mbox limit with postfix?

Heath Holcomb bluetea at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 14 19:20:25 EST 2003

I've got a Pentium Pro 200 with SCSI disks running Courier IMAP and it
works like a champ. ;-)

Courier is actually very easy to set up (even with SSL), but the
migration to maildir would be a pain if you've got existing mbox users.
It does feel fast, even on folders with thousands of messages.

Heath