[TriLUG] Class Survey Here!

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Jan 14 21:28:48 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 20:05, Jon Carnes wrote:
> Thanks Lisa!
>
> Is there going to be a centralized place on the TriLUG website where
> folks can go to look at the former class notes/presentations?  Maybe a
> link under Resources?

Hi Jon,
There already is a "centralized" place on the web site -- look at the
"Meetings" link.  Each presentation (that has been provided to us) is
linked to from the appropriate meeting description.

Tanner Lovelace, Mark Turner, and anyone else who's given a talk
recently that doesn't have a link -- please let the Steering Committee
know where your talk is posted (or send it to us and we'll post it).
Thanks.

--Jeremy