[TriLUG] anti-virus mail gateway

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Wed Jan 15 11:24:56 EST 2003

I believe this (Mailscanner) works with f-prot, which is reasonably
priced.  I wonder if non-profit use might fall under the personal use
license?

--mwt

<snip from http://www.f-prot.com/products/fplin.html >

The annual license fee for F-Prot Linux for Small Business is $300 per
server, and includes one year of virus signature updates, version
upgrades, and e-mail technical support.

License shall be without charge for personal users of F-Prot Linux for
Small Business, when used on personal workstations.

</snip>