[TriLUG] Class Survey Here!

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Wed Jan 15 14:02:59 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 10:35, Warren Jasper wrote:
> By the way, even though I am a member of TriLug and am on the mailing
> list, I still get email from the list saying that I can not post because
> I am not a member.  Does anybody know how to fix this?

Yes, subscribe with the correct address.  You are currently subscribed
as wjasper at tx.ncsu.edu, yet your return address shows up as
wjasper at unity.ncsu.edu.  Mailman isn't smart enough to know those are
different addresses (yes, I know you could tell majordomo to do that,
but there were significant problems with that).  You will either
need to unsubscribe the tx address and subscribe with the unity
address, or modify your from to contain the tx address.

You can unsubscribe the incorrect address here:

http://www.trilug.org/mailman/options/trilug/wjasper--at--tx.ncsu.edu

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace