[TriLUG] CERT Advisory on ISC DHCPD Minries

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu Jan 16 12:25:23 EST 2003

On Thursday 16 January 2003 09:51 am, Roy Vestal wrote:
> Got this from CERT. ISC DHCPD is vulnerable.

Thank you Roy

> There are only 2 "popular"
> distros that are affect that we talk about here. (something is just not
> right with that sentence). Anyway, It appears that RHL 8.0 (not other
> versions) and SUSE are affected (NOT Mandrake).

About Mandrake:

CERT advisory says nothing about Mandrake. So I cannot discard a Mandrake
advisory... or a disclaimer.

Just be paranoid to be safe (more or less)

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake Linux 9.0 - Kernel  2.4.19smp  Linux Machine # 38068