[TriLUG] [Fwd: Next LUG at NCSU Meeting Tuesday, Jan 21 at 7:30PM in T123]

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Jan 20 22:40:37 EST 2003

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Jack Neely <jjneely at pams.ncsu.edu>
To: lug at lists.ncsu.edu, dulug at dulug.duke.edu
Subject: Next LUG at NCSU Meeting Tuesday, Jan 21 at 7:30PM in T123
Date: 20 Jan 2003 13:47:20 -0500

The Linux Users Group at NCSU will be holding its next meeting on
Tuesday, January 21st, at 7:30 pm in 123 Tompkins Hall on the NCSU
campus in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Please note the new room number for this semester.  We'll also be
looking for people outside G112 but that room is not available to us.

As usual, anyone who is interested is invited to attend.  The tentative
agenda for this week is:

* Announcements
* LUG Business -- mainly for planning talks for this semester so bring
  your suggestions and volunteers.
* Presentation by Jeremy Katz -- This is still up in the air right now
  so I'm not sure if this will happen or not.
* General Questions and Answers
* Dinner to follow

Meeting schedules, installfest details, and a pointer to the campus map
with directions can be found on the LUG website at
http://www.linux.ncsu.edu/.

Hope to see you at the meeting!

Jack Neely
LUG Secretary