[TriLUG] Stay Online TriLUG discount?

Geoff Purdy geoff.purdy at verizon.net
Thu Jan 23 09:12:42 EST 2003

Do TriLUG'gers still get a discount at Stay Online?
The TriLUG site says:
"Stay Online has sponsored TriLUG by offering all TriLUG members special
pricing at the Tech Guru level. Please see their website for more
information."

However, I found no information on the Stay Online site about either
trilug or Tech Guru.

Also, thanks for recommending Stay Online.  I thought I'd have a heck of
a time finding a HDD15 Female to 13W3 Male adapter (VGA to Sun/UPA) but
they knew what I was talking about AND have it in stock!