[TriLUG] Job opening

Robert Rodusky RRodusky at gw.ctg.com
Thu Jan 23 11:46:22 EST 2003

Hello. I am a Senior Recruiter with Computer Task Group, CTG, in Raleigh, NC and we have a client with multiple openings for the following job. If anyone is interested or knows someone that is qualified please have them contact me. If you are not qualifed for the job but refer someone there will be a 'reward'.

Job Title-Software Tester
* Individual should have skills testing software with and without Test Cases , be able to write new Test Cases as required.
* Programming Skill , maybe required to write automation test tools (Knowledge of WinRunner , Test Director)
* Must have good communication skills highly motivated and will not require lots of direction
* Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
* Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems a must
* Networking experience
* Hardware experience with xSeries desirable, but not required.
* Skills in CMVC (Defect tracking program) and TTT (Test  Case Database) desirable, but not required

Compensation-$41,500 or $23.50/hr. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.

Backed by 37 years' experience, CTG provides IT application management, consulting, software development and integration, and staffing solutions to help Global 2000 clients focus on their core businesses and use IT as a competitive advantage to excel in their markets. CTG combines in-depth understanding of our clients' businesses with a full range of integrated services and proprietary ISO 9001-certified service methodologies. Our 2,800 IT professionals based in an international network of offices in North America and Europe have a proven track record of delivering solutions that work. More information about CTG is available on the Web at www.ctg.com.

Thank you for your time and please contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Rob Rodusky
CTG
919-851-9008x114