[TriLUG] RT Tracker Modifications

Sweatte, Joel joel.sweatte at ncfcorp.com
Fri Jan 24 15:05:49 EST 2003

Jon, what we have done previously is send screen prints of the modifications
and have a conference call with the help desk personnel to discuss. I think
there were like 14 shots and some other assorted doc. If you want to take a
look call me and I'll set up a call.

Joel Sweatte
Mgr. Technical Support
National Commerce Financial Corp.
2323 Operations Dr.
Durham, NC 27705
Work (919-382-5795) Cell (919-612-3548) Fax (919-382-7919)