[TriLUG] telocity->directvdsl->bellsouth

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Sat Jan 25 17:41:18 EST 2003

Jeremy Portzer wrote:

 > Remember there are quite a few other DSL providers --
 > Speakeasy, Britsys (coming soon), other covad resellers
 > (?).  Check the newsgroup triangle.online-access for a
 > good discussion.

'k.  on what news server(s) may i find it?

 > I highly recommend Earthlink cable internet through TWC.

that makes two of you, so i'm checkin' it out.  thanks!

> The required installation is for the hardware -- they've got to put the
> cable outlet somewhere!  What do you have against that?

um, i've already got cable outlets (for telly) where needed.  is there more
to it than that?  or will that essentially obviate the need for an
'installation' visit?
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"