[TriLUG] [Fwd: [IP] Open Source TCPA driver and white papers]

Heath Holcomb bluetea at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 25 17:40:55 EST 2003

You need to read the white paper before you fly off the handle. TCPA has
nothing to do with DRM or copyright protection, although that is usually
the first thing people associate it with.

This is addressed in the white paper, as well as some of the other
papers at http://www.research.ibm.com/gsal/tcpa/ .

Regards,

Heath

Disclaimer: I do work for IBM, but I don't speak for them.

--
Heath Holcomb
bluetea at nc.rr.com