[TriLUG] telocity->directvdsl->bellsouth

David R. Matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Wed Jan 29 18:21:01 EST 2003

this is a little hard to believe.  how could changing a network address
"fry" an electronic device?  its not like we're talking about modelines
on a laptop screen.

what exactly happened again?  and were there no other mitigating
circumstances?  (i.e. lightning, soda spilled in the top, etc).

just curious, really.
/drm