[TriLUG] nfs locks

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 30 14:17:42 EST 2003

Dude, you need to download the source and look at it.

Remember when we spent all night delving into the mysteries of NFS/NIS?
We popped into the source and looked through that mire and we even used
ethereal to catch the connection info in mid-flight.  That was a lot of
fun (in a sadistic kind of way :-)!

Good Luck in your quest.  I'm sure sleep will bring you wisdom.

Jon