[TriLUG] nfs locks

r.wheaton ryan.wheaton at attbi.com
Thu Jan 30 15:21:58 EST 2003

thanks jon..  :-) i do remember that...  what fun times (in a very
sadistic way).

but i did figure it out, btw...  i was just frustrated cause i didn't
have any way of "playing" with NFS to get reacquainted with it....all i
had was docs.

and, going back over what i wrote last night, i don't know what i was
thinking or even talking about...  so my apologies for babbling to the
list.  :-)

thanks for listening though :-)

-rtw

p.s.  jon, did you ever find that spamassassin / exchange howto?  i may
have missed the post...