[TriLUG] Topic for Eric Raymond's talk, Monday February 10th ?

Jeff Jackowski jeffj1 at hiwaay.net
Fri Jan 31 00:41:55 EST 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, David R. Matusiak wrote:

>i was wondering/hoping that someone would be videotaping this talk,
>since the first time i am going to be out of town in almost a year
>falls on this day.
>
>so sad to miss mister raymond...

If it is allowed and there is much interest, I have a pretty good miniDV
camcorder (not professional quality, though) and I can put the video onto
DVD. Alternately, I could make another attempt at some low bit rate
format, but I always have a lot of trouble with anything other than
MPEG-1/2 for computer playback. I can manage VCD, but DVD is easier for
some reason. What I can't do is pay for blank DVD-R's without getting that
money back. Good ones cost me about $2.10 each now.

--
Jeff Jackowski
        http://ro.com/~jeffj/