[TriLUG] any other webloggers here?

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Fri Jan 31 12:07:39 EST 2003

Chris Knowles wrote:
> Not yet for me, though I'm keeping my eye on the software options.
>
> For those of us not wanting to write our own, what do people recommend?
>
> Unless Ken's gonna release his software... :)

which i probably will do, eventually.  right now it's in rapid-prototype
mode and not suitable for public consumption.

bloggers in the rtp area could maye consider the rtpbloggers lunch..
(which i have yet to manage to attend)

and people with any kind of site should add geourl.org coords.. :-)
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"