[TriLUG] [OT] Service requested

Jonathan Hassell jon at jonathanhassell.com
Fri Jan 31 17:48:05 EST 2003

Hello, all

Apologies in advance for the off-topic nature of this post.

I want to run SpamAssassin as well as RAV Antivirus on my mail server.
My mail server is a SUN Ultra 2 running Solaris 9 and CommuniGate Pro.

I have the documentation to set up SpamAssassin and RAV with CGPro, but
I'm overwhelmed with writing work at the moment. I'd be happy to trade a
year's web hosting with my company (Enable Hosting) for someone to log
into my box and set up Perl, SA, and RAV for me.

If you're interested, let me know and we can work out the details.
Thanks!

Jonathan Hassell
jon at jonathanhassell.com