[TriLUG] TriLUG Special Elections - Feb 13 - Nominations due Feb 3

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 31 21:25:24 EST 2003

Wow!  This is a no-lose situation for TriLUG...  All three candidates
for office are great.

Roy Vestal - The man behind our monthly meeting room and our network
access during meetings. One of those ghosts in the machine that
mysteriously keeps good things happening.

Chris Knowles - A tried and true veteran of past Steering Committees. A
social guru, and a mover/shaker within our local Open Source community.

Mark Turner - You know if he's elected: LDAP will reign supreme on the
TriLUG server farm! Plus he's directly connected to Lulu, so  we're a
shoe-in for good tables at this years Circus.

To bad we can't expand the Steering Committee to add all three!

Take care - Jon Carnes