[TriLUG] Topic for Eric Raymond's talk, Monday February 10th ?

Jeff Jackowski jeffj1 at hiwaay.net
Sat Feb 1 11:41:23 EST 2003

On 1 Feb 2003, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

>> >I'd be willing to chip in, take some time off, and videotape/edit this on
>> >professional gear if we could also get Bruce Perens and Richard Stallman on
>> >the same stage with ESR.  ;-)
>>
>> Then maybe we could have two cameras with different perspectives. Or would
>> that not work out for making one video?
>>
>Actually, I was thinking of bringing my miniDV camera too.  I have
>a Sony PCR-DC100 miniDV camera that would work very nice to record
>too.  Unfortunately, I have no way to make DVDs. :-(

That isn't a problem. If Chris Hedemark edits all the video together and
can put the video in a format I can use, I can still put the result on
DVD. If he doesn't edit it because Stallman and Perens aren't there, I can
take your miniDV tape (as long as it isn't made by Sony) and load it onto
my computer for editing along with what I record. I've got Cinelerra for
editing (http://www.heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra.php3).

--
Jeff Jackowski
        http://ro.com/~jeffj/