[TriLUG] disk partitioning

STaylor at srspos.com STaylor at srspos.com
Tue Feb 4 10:44:19 EST 2003

Not really,

If you have an older 7200 rpm (assuming IDE here of course) throw it on
your second IDE chain, then you can move /SWAP to there and that will
improve your speed.

If not by more RAM :-))

Prevent caching to the disk all together.

Otherwise more or less partitions wont provide a noticeable diff in my
opinion.

Shawn

Shawn Taylor
Systech Retail Systems