[TriLUG] Handling HTML mail

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Tue Feb 4 12:42:14 EST 2003

Note that whenever the TriLUG lists are migrated to Mailman 2.1, there is
an option in the list server to strip MIME attachments which will not only
clobber HTML but other stuff that might be more controversial, such as PGP
signatures that are attached instead of being included in plain text (I'm
sure there are opinions on both sides of the fence there)