[TriLUG] [Fwd: [Security Announce] ANNOUNCEMENT: End of life product policy]

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Tue Feb 4 23:25:17 EST 2003

Since people were talking about RedHat's End of Life policy, I thought
I'd forward this message that came over the Mandrake Security updates
list yesterday.  I think I like how they do things better.  I run
Mandrake 9.0 on my internet server, but since it doesn't have a
desktop, I get an extra 6 months before I have to worry about
upgrading.

Cheer,
Tanner