[TriLUG] Music, Musicians and the Penguin

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Wed Feb 5 16:24:17 EST 2003

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 16:04, Roy Vestal wrote:
> I'm in a local band (http://www.blackeyedsuzy.com - shameless plug) and I
> want to be able to rip/burn/etc songs from our demos and eventually setup a
> digital studio with software much like protools. Anyone have any
> suggestions on software/hardware setups?

I'd use ogg for quality compression. Some months ago, Lisa "TriLUG Public
Relations" Boyle asked for something similar.

Probably either Lisa or TriLUG mail archives will be a good source of info.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake Linux 9.0 - Kernel  2.4.19smp  Linux Machine # 38068