[TriLUG] Music, Musicians and the Penguin

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Wed Feb 5 17:51:04 EST 2003

I have not used it (yet) but I seem to remember the creators of
Cinelerra (http://heroinewarrior.com) saying that the software started
out as a multi-track recorder, before it evolved into a video editing
program.  That was when it was still called Broadcast 2000.  I would
assume that it would still have the audio features.  It may be a good
choice if you don't mind ignoring the video editing features, or you may
want to shoot your own video!  :)

Thanks!

--mike