[TriLUG] No books for SuSE

Ron Joffe rjoffe at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 08:45:15 EST 2003

SuSE 8.1 Includes the following two manuals:

User Guide: 359 pages
Administration Guide: 496 Pages

They both contain a bunch of good stuff, but I would probably add an O'reilly
book such as:

 Linux in a Nutshell, 3rd Edition
 Running Linux, 4th Edition

Those O'reilly books should be generic enough to provide you with a very good
working knowledge of most of the systems.

In addition SuSE has an excellent mailing list at : HTTP://lists.suse.com. The
SuSE-linux-e mailing list is the one you want, but be warned there is a whole
bunch of traffic on the mailing list. Somewhere on the order of 150 per day.