[TriLUG] mini-itx

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Sat Feb 8 17:22:19 EST 2003

I got mine from http://www.computergate.com. I decided to get the
faster 933mhz (which does have a small fan).  I think the big issue
with these boards for multimedia is do they have enough power to play
DVDs. The EPIA M systems are suppose to be better for multimedia apps.
I don't have much more to say at this time because I haven't had time
to play with the board yet. But I just got my new projector so I hope
to give it a try soon.

John