[TriLUG] Those coming to dinner tonight at Elmo's -- please read

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Feb 10 14:11:50 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 14:03, Brian Daniels wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 01:29:35PM -0500, Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> > how to get there, please let me know.  It looks like there will be about
> > 25 people coming, so we want to make sure we can get done with dinner in
> > time for the 7:00 talk.  Thanks!
> >
> > --Jeremy
> >

> Is there other parking near Elmo's?  I drove by there this weekend and it
> didn't look like they had very many spaces.

They don't have very many spaces, but you can park in the municipal
parking lot on the west side of 9th street (opposite side from Elmo's,
and slightly to the south).  There's also on-street parking on 9th
itself.  I believe there's a new office/retail building directly across
from Elmo's which may have parking too.

--Jeremy